Monday, October 1, 2007

My husband is amazing:)

For all of you who dont already know Shay Jariwala is the most amazing man alive! ok sorry but this is about to get a little mushy:) I was just thinking about how thankful i am that God has blessed me with such a wounderful man to be married to. I am so glad that God has a plan for our lives and that as long as we put him first He will show us the right way to go. I was thinking about where My life was a little over a year ago, I was not in Gods will thats for sure! So many times I made choices based on what I felt or what I wanted, not even thinking about what God wanted for my future. I was selfish and stupid! Thankfully God's plan is always bigger and better than mine could ever be. It took awhile but finally the light in my hollow head went off and now I know I am living in Gods will. I couldnt be happier with everything the Lord has blessed me with, an amazing husband who makes me feel like a queen, a great job(stressful but great) a wounderful church family, and the best friends and family a girl could ask for. All i had to do was turn to Him and place my life in His hands and in a matter of days my life and heart were changed for the better:) You cant understand grace and love until you experience it from Jesus its AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL and NEVER ENDING. God has givin me a passion to share his love and mercy with young women who were in the same confusing place in thier lives as i was a year and a half ago. When i see people making the same mistakes i made i want to grab them and scream........STOPPPPPPPPP....turn to JESSSSSUSSSS and it will better:) ok well anyway i have to go to class just wanted to shay Jesus is the man and i love you shay:) Thanks for loving me when im unlovable and being the bestest husband in the whole world! sorry this was all over the place!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Amy God has done amazing things in your life...It has been awesome to watch.

Anonymous said...

awwww.... newlywed :)