Tuesday, August 21, 2007

GRACE

As I am sitting here flipping through my bible I keep comming back to the same word GRACE. I have been thinkning about how blessed I am to have recieved Gods grace over and over again in my life. The bible definds grace as "the undeserved forgiveness,kindness and mercy that God gives us" Personaly the idea of Gods grace blows my mind!. I cant seem to wrap my little mind around the idea:) I am amazed by how freely He gives his grace to us and how undeserving of it we are. One of my favorite bible verses is 2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." Its very encouraging for me to know that even when I am dealing with not so fun things, God is in it with me and in those hard times is when i have learned the most about myself , life and about Him.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

You have grown so much in the Lord. Your passion and love for the Lord encourages me.

Elizabeth said...

His grace is sufficient for sure. It's interesting that we don't truly recognize how true that is until we are really in difficult places in life. I wish I could always understand that in depth and not just in rough times, but isn't that part of grace, too? Anyway I'm babbling, but I love your blog. Keep it up sister, I'm praying for you and I hope you have a great day at work! I love you!